The PRS Members’ Fund offers assistance to older PRS members or those who face financial hardship because of long-term illness and increases in fuel costs, and need help to meet the costs of home heating.
Please check the eligibility criteria below before completing the form.
- You live in the UK
- You are aged 65+ or you are long-term sick (and you’re any age)
- You receive any of the following: a means tested benefit, sickness benefit, state pension or pension credit (we will request proof of these during the application process)
- You joined PRS before 1st October 2014 or you joined at any time and you’ve earned at least £500 in royalties since joining
- You earned less than £5,000 in PRS royalties so far in 2021.
- That arrears brought forward from previous bills will not be considered
- That bills must be in the name of the PRS member applying or in joint names with partner or spouse.
- That the Fund reserves the right to request proof of state benefit entitlement.
Once your completed form has been received and reviewed, we will confirm your acceptance into the scheme by email.
The details and sensitive information you provide in this application form will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.