We are offering assistance to older PRS members or those who face financial hardship because of long-term illness and increases in fuel costs, and need help to meet the costs of home heating, or are struggling to meet typical household bills, and may have fallen into debt as a result.
Please check the eligibility criteria below before completing the form.
- You live in the UK
- You are aged 60+ or you are any age long-term sick or you are any age struggling to pay heating costs and other essential household bills
- You receive any of the following: a means tested benefit, sickness benefit, state pension or pension credit (we may request proof of these during the application process)
- You joined PRS before 1st October 2015 or you joined at any time and you’ve earned at least £500 in PRS royalties since joining
- You earned less than £5,000 in PRS royalties so far in 2022
- You have less than £16,000 in savings.
- If you have already applied to the Winter Crisis scheme and received a grant, we cannot help you further. You can click here to find other sources of financial support available.
- That bills must be in the name of the PRS member applying or in joint names with partner or spouse.
- That the Fund reserves the right to request proof of state benefit entitlement.
Once your completed form has been received and reviewed, we will contact you by email.
The details and sensitive information you provide in this application form will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.