The Winter Crisis Scheme is now closed and will re-open in October. If you’re suffering hardship please fill the general application form here.
We are offering assistance to PRS members who face financial hardship during the winter months because of the increasing costs of general living, or are struggling to meet typical household bills, or have other urgent needs.
Please check the eligibility criteria below before completing the form.
- You are a UK resident
- You joined PRS before 1st October 2016, or you’ve earned at least £500 in PRS royalties since joining PRS
- You have less than £16,000 in savings.
Once your completed form has been reviewed, you will be contacted by our team.
- bank statements, in the applicant’s name and covering the past two months, must be submitted/attached for an application to be progressed. If statements are not provided, we will unfortunately not be able to consider your application.
- If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks from the date of your application, please email us on Crisisfund@prsformusic.com.
- Your application will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch at Crisisfund@prsformusic.com.