We offer a series of webinars focusing on creativity and well-being with British Association for Performing Arts Medicine (Bapam).
We know how demotivating the lockdown has been to the creative process and how stressful it may be for those who are returning to perform live.
We are delighted to offer a series of webinars focusing on creativity and well-being with our partner the British Association for Performing Arts Medicine (BAPAM) as part of PRS for Music’s “On with the Show” campaign to support creators as they get back to performing live.
Facilitated by Dr Terry Clark from the Centre of Performance Science, who has a particular interest in creativity, mental practice and performance psychology, the series will provide a safe space for members to reflect on the past year and their creative practice. Terry will be joined by experts in creativity over the six-week series to facilitate participants to:
- share their experience and practice
- help members to build confidence and deal with their inner critic
- find their voice, understand what drives them
- learn more about what creativity is
- build mental and physical stamina to get back to work safely
- build a network to stay connected with.
You can sign up for the whole series or for individual session to fit with your commitments.
To find out more and register click here.