Over the past 18 months PRS songwriters/performers and composers will have faced significant challenges to mental health and wellbeing along with the loss of livelihood and related income.
We know that the effects of the pandemic continue to linger and that many are still struggling. In this event, we will outline the support and resources available through the PRS Members’ Fund and Help Musicians.
By the end you will:
• Know about the range of support provided by the PRS Members’ Fund and Help Musicians
• What they can and can’t do
• How to apply.
HM Reps for this event will be:
• Suzanne Miller- Nations Manager Scotland
• Etain Sweeney- Fundraising & Volunteer Officer Scotland
PRS Members’ Fund Reps for this event will be:
• John logan – General Secretary – PRS Members’ Fund
• Athena Pite – Welfare and Development Officer – PRS Members’ Fund
Hosting the event will be:
• Stuart Fleming – Senior Writer Relations Manager, Scotland – PRS for Music.
To register click here.
Zoom details will be sent to you when you have registered for the event.