Join us Wednesday 2nd September from 3pm to 4:30pm to the
“Staying mentally resilient during testing times” wellness webinar.
About this Event:
In this PRS Members’ Fund webinar Music & You Founder and CEO Jack Williamson will share 9 different ways to stay mentally resilient.
You will be provided with a variety of tools and techniques that you can adopt and implement into your daily life, to see you through not only the Corona Virus but other challenging periods, should they arise. Areas covered include:
• Reviewing and shuffling your priorities
• The focus of your attention
• Acknowledging and utilising your inner strengths
• Creating and implementing daily self-care routines
• Identifying the opportunity in every problem
• Practicing the attitude of gratitude
• Reflecting on what you’ve learned
• Taking Action
• Seeking Support
At the end of the webinar and Q&A section, you will receive via email a one pager highlighting all the areas and the tools and techniques covered in the session.
Note, this event is for PRS For Music members only. If you would like to find out how to join, please click here www.prsformusic.com/join
To register to the event click here https://staying-mentally-resilient-during-testing-times.eventbrite.co.uk
(Zoom meeting details will be sent prior to the event).
We hope to e-see you soon.
PRS Members’ Fund